How to dial internationally?
No matter where you are located worldwide, always follow these simple dialing directions:
- Start off by dialing 011 – the exit code for the U.S. and Canada.
- Next, dial the international calling code for the country you’re attempting to dial.
- Then, dial the area code for the city you’re trying to reach.
- Finally, finish dialing with the local phone number.
- International calls can be made via per-minute basis.
- You can also sign up for our Enhanced/International Call plans at a yearly cost.
See our international rates & Call Plans at: https://www.nettalk.com/services/call-plans/